Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
2) Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and honey together and brush over chicken.
3) Place the chicken in a roasting dish and cook for 20-25 minutes, until cooked.
4) Meanwhile make the dressing; put the lime juice, sugar, tamarind and rice wine vinegar in a small saucepan and gently heat until the sugar has dissolved.
5) In a bowl, toss together the prawns, cucumber, chilli, carrot strips and mint.
6) Pour over three quarters of the dressing.
7) Divide the salad between four plates and top each with a chicken breast, sliced into four.
8) Scatter over the peanuts and spoon over remaining dressing.