Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Mix the butter with the biscuit crumbs and then press the mixture into the base of a 20cm/8in springform cake tin. It needs to be pressed down well.
2) Put in the fridge to set for 1 hour.
3) Put the lemon juice, limoncello, and a splash of water, into a pan over a low heat. Add the agar agar and stir until dissolved.
4) Put the rest of the ingredients, except the berries, into a blender and blitz until smooth. Pour into a bowl.
5) Add the limoncello mixture and fold into the tofu mixture until well combined.
6) Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and smooth the surface.
7) Put in the fridge for at least hour until set.
8) Arrange the berries over the top of the cheeses cake then remove the ring and cut into slices to serve.