1) Put the milk, eggs, mustard, herbs and seasoning into a bowl and mix well.
2) Add the cream cheese and fold in retaining some of the lumps.
3) Heat the grill to medium-high.
4) Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a 23cm frying pan over a medium heat.
5) Add the potatoes and fry for about 5 mins, until they start to turn golden.
6) Add the courgette and chilli flakes and fry for a minutes more. Stir in the peas.
7) Pour the egg mixture into the pan, crumble the feta in and add the tomatoes.
8) Cook over a low heat for about 10 – 12 minutes until almost set.
9) Put under a hot grill and cook until golden.
10) Toss the salad with the remaining olive oil and the lemon juice.
11) Serve wedges of the frittata with the salad on the side.