1) Put all of the fish into a bowl and mix with the lime juice, minced garlic, salt and black pepper. Set aside.
2) Heat the oil in a high sided saucepan over a medium heat, then add the spring onions, leeks and bell pepper. Fry until they until the peppers start to soften.
3) Add the paprika and chili flakes then stir in the tinned tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes uncovered.
4) Remove half the tomato vegetable mix and spread the remaining half over the bottom of the pan.
5) Layer the fish over the veg mix in the pan, season with salt and pepper, then top with the previously removed veg mix.
6) Pour in the coconut milk and simmer on a low heat for 15 minutes making sure not to boil the stew.
7) Remove from heat and pour into individual bowls.
8) Serve with the coriander/cilantro sprinkled over the top and some bread.