Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Fry the aubergine, garlic, anchovies, sun-dried tomato and pine nuts in the oil, stirring until the anchovies have melted down.
2) Stir in the rice, and when its translucent add a ladle full of stock.
3) Keeping to a medium heat, stir until the liquid has all been absorbed. Continue to add the hot stock a ladle full at a time, waiting until it has been absorbed before adding the next,
4) When the rice is tender but firm to the bite (about 20 minutes), remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan, herbs and seasoning.
5) Leave to stand, covered, for 4 minutes, stir again and serve.