Soya, Sesame seeds, Peanuts, Nuts
What are the health benefits of Chicken & rice salad?
Boost your brain function and energy creation with this simple hot or cold lunch
1 med chicken breast
Handful of raw peanuts
1 small red chilli chopped finely
½ can kidney beans
50g red onion chopped finely
60g red pepper chopped finely
Tsp sesame oil
2 dashes tamari/soy sauce
85g brown Basmati rice
1) Use 1.5 times a much water as rice and simmer until all the water has been absorbed, set aside to cool.
2) Saute the chicken breast in strips until golden and set aside to cool.
3) Chop the chilli, pepper and onion finely.
4) When everything is cool mix all the ingredients together along with the soy and sesame oil.
5) Add some chopped herbs if you like and serve hot or cold at lunchtime, at your desk or in your local park, weather permitting.