Pork chop, carrots and broccoli
Gluten, Sulphur dioxide
What are the health benefits of Pork chop, carrots and broccoli?
This simple midweek supper will look after your sight, cells, blood, heart, brain and more.
Pork chop, carrots and broccoli are everyday ingredients that together form a winning combination to deliver a huge nutritional punch.
1 medium carrot sliced finely
1 chicken stock cube
1 medium free range pork chop
1 tsp natural yeast extract
1) Slice the pork rind at 1 inch points along it and place the chop in a small baking tray and roast at 200°C for 30 minutes.
2) Slice the carrots finely in rings or matchstick batons and steam for 5 minutes or so along with the broccoli florets.
3) Make up the stock cube with 200ml of boiling water, add the yeast extract and stir to combine.
4) Once the chop is ready place on a plate to rest and add in the stock to the baking tray and over a low heat scrape up all the goodness on the bottom of the tray to make the gravy.
5) Mix the cornflour with a little cold water and add to the gravy allow to thicken briefly and remove from the heat.
6) Serve the chop and veg with lashings of the gravy and salt and black pepper to taste.