4) Slice the pork rind at 1 inch points along it and place the chop in a small baking tray and roast at 200°C for 30 minutes.
1) Peel and boil and par boil the potatoes.
2) Heat a baking tray with olive oil and add the par boiled potatoes when ready, bake at 220°C for 20 minutes.
3) After 2 minutes take out the potatoes and crush them with a fork, baste them with the oil and return to the oven for a further 20 minutes.
5) Slice the carrots finely in rings or matchstick batons and steam for 5 minutes or so along with the broccoli florets.
6) Make up the stock cube with 200ml of boiling water, add the yeast extract and stir to combine.
7) Once the chop is ready place on a plate to rest and add in the stock to the baking tray and over a low heat scrape up all the goodness on the bottom of the tray to make the gravy.
8) Mix the cornflour with a little cold water and add to the gravy allow to thicken briefly and remove from the heat.
9) Serve the chop, potatoes and veg with lashings of the gravy and salt and black pepper to taste.