Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Melt the coconut oil with the rapeseed oil over a medium heat, add the onions and garlic. Cook for a few minutes until soft.
2) Finely chop 50g of the tofu. Set the rest aside for now.
3) Add the rice and finely chopped tofu to the pan and stir to coat with the oil.
4) Add the miso paste or powder and curry powder with enough boiling water to cover the rice with approx 1.5cm above the rice. (or 1 digit of your finger)
6) Cook for 10 minutes or until the rice is cooked to your liking. It should still be a little moist so add more water if needed.
7) Meanwhile, slice the rest of the tofu into approximately ¼ x 1 x 2cm slices.
8) When the rice is cooked to your liking stir through the sliced tofu and ackee and mix.
9) Allow tofu and ackee to warm through and check seasoning.
10) Before serving sprinkle chopped coriander on top.