Roquefort and fennel salad
Milk, Gluten, Mustard
What are the health benefits of Roquefort and fennel salad?
A superb salad for your heart, cells, blood and protection from cancer
140g shelled broad beans
220g/1 large fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly sliced
5ml/juice 1 lemon
3g/½ tsp English mustard
60ml/4 tbsp olive oil
50g wild rocket leaves
200g baby spinach leaves
1) Bring a small pan of water to the boil and cook the broad beans for just 2 mins. Drain and refresh under cold water.
2) Pop the beans out of their skins and place in a large bowl. Add the fennel slices and toss well with the broad beans, rocket leaves and baby spinach.
3) Whisk together the dressing ingredients and season to taste.
4) Toss a little of the dressing into the salad ingredients.
5) Spoon onto four plates and crumble a little of the Roquefort over each.
6) Just before serving, drizzle over a little more dressing.