Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Season the haddock with salt and black pepper, and sprinkle with half the lemon juice.
2) Pour the beaten eggs into a bowl. Put the oatmeal onto a plate.
3) Dip each piece of fish in the egg, shake off the excess and then coat in the oatmeal.
4) Pour 2cm of oil into a large frying pan and heat over a medium to high heat.
5) When the oil is hot, add the fish strips and fry in batches for 6-8 minutes, turning once, or until crisp and golden-brown and completely cooked through.
6) Remove from the pan and set aside to drain on kitchen paper, keeping warm.
7) Repeat the process with the remaining fish, topping up the oil if necessary and ensuring it has reheated.
8) Meanwhile, for the tartare sauce, in a bowl, mix together all of the remaining ingredients (excet the lemon wedges) until well combined.
9) Serve the goujons with the tartare sauce and garnish with lemon wedges.