Mustard, Milk, Lactose
What are the health benefits of Curry goat?
This Caribbean classic is great for your immune system, blood, skin, cells and antioxidant activity
720g goat shoulder diced
3 sml/365g red onions chopped
1 lge/150g carrots chopped
50g ginger, chopped
60g/10 garlic cloves
25g/3 dsp mild curry powder
5g/3 thyme sprigs
Salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbsp tomato puree
55g salted butter
1 Knorr stockpot
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1) Place the onion, garlic and ginger in a food processor and blend to a purée.
2) Heat the oil & butter in a large saucepan and add the onion mixture, cook for 5 mins until softened.
3) Add the curry powder, salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 mins.
4) Add the goat, stockpot, carrots, tomato puree and water.
5) Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 2 hrs, remove the lid for the final 30 mins of cooking.