Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
2) Lightly oil a large baking tray and lay the haddock fillets on it.
3) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the crushed garlic, then spread evenly over the fish.
4) In a separate bowl, toss together the breadcrumbs, lemon zest, juice and parsley, and season to taste.
5) Top the fish with the breadcrumb mixture.
6) Drizzle olive oil over the fish, and bake for 15 mins or until the fish flakes slightly when pressed and the crust is golden and crunchy.