Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Mix two teaspoons of lemon juice and the lamb mince in a bowl.
2) Blend the oil, garlic, ginger, chillies, crushed peppercorns, cumin, coriander powder, lemon juice, turmeric powder and salt in a food processor to a paste.
3) Stir the paste and coriander into the mince.
4) With wet hands skewer the meat into long sausage shapes. Rotate the meat around the skewer, pressing gently all round.
5) Grill under a medium heat or barbecue for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.