3g/½ tsp black peppercorns (crushed)
55g/2oz fresh coriander leaves (washed and chopped)
3g/½ tsp coriander powder
6g/1 tsp cumin powder
3g/½ tsp garam masala
24g/4 cloves garlic (crushed)
12g/2 tsp grated ginger
16g/4 green chillies (de-seeded and chopped)
450g/1lb lamb mince
5ml/juice of half lemon
6g/1 tsp salt
3g/½ tsp turmeric powder
1) Mix two teaspoons of lemon juice and the lamb mince in a bowl.
2) Blend the oil, garlic, ginger, chillies, crushed peppercorns, cumin, coriander powder, lemon juice, turmeric powder and salt in a food processor to a paste.
3) Stir the paste and coriander into the mince.
4) With wet hands skewer the meat into long sausage shapes. Rotate the meat around the skewer, pressing gently all round.
5) Grill under a medium heat or barbecue for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.