Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Preheat oven to 180°C, Gas 4.
2) Heat oil in a large pan and fry onions, garlic and carrot for 4-5 minutes.
3) Add mince and fry for 3-4 minutes until brown.
4) Crumble in the stock cube, add the seasoning, oregano and tomato purée and stir.
5) Stir in tomatoes, bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer and cook covered, for 30 minutes.
6) Meanwhile for the white sauce. Melt butter in another pan and add the flour, stir for 1 minute. Gradually add the milk whisking all the time.
7) Bring to the boil and then turn down to a simmer, stirring until thickened. Season well.
8) Put a layer of the meat sauce into an oven proof dish and top with a layer of lasagne.
9) Add a drizzle of white sauce.
10) Repeat layers, finishing with lasagne then a thick layer of white sauce. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top.
11) Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
12) Leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving.