Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Heat the oil in a large saucepan and then add the onions. Cook on a medium heat until soft.
2) Add the celery, leek and potato. Cover with a lid and allow to sweat for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the lid. Pour in the stock and add the carrots and any chunky bits of broccoli stalk.
4) Cook for 10 – 15 minutes until all the vegetables are soft.
5) Add the rest of the broccoli and the spinach and cook for a further 5 - 7 minutes.
6) Transfer to a blender and blitz until smooth.
7) Stir in the cheddar and allow to melt. Re heat if needed.