Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Slice courgettes, dice aubergine and seed and chop green pepper.
2) Heat oil in a heavy-based pan, add onion and garlic and cook for 4-5 minutes until soft.
3) Add courgettes, aubergine, pepper, tomatoes, tomato purée, oregano and seasoning. Bring to the boil, stirring, then cover and simmer gently for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
4) Towards the end of cooking time, put pasta in a large pan of boiling, salted water and cook for 10-12 minutes until al-dente. Drain pasta.
5) Top with vegetables, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.