Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Sauté the onion in the oil for a minute, add the garlic, potato and celery then cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
2) Drain the beans, reserve the liquid and make up to 600ml with water or vegetable stock.
3) Add to the pan, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Add the beans, sweetcorn, mixed herbs and fish, season well then simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the fish is cooked.
5) Stir in the crème fraîche, lemon juice and parsley at the last moment and serve in bowls with crusty bread.