Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1)To make the pizza dough sieve the flour and a pinch of salt on to a clean work surface and make a well in the centre.
2) Put the yeast into 200ml of warm water with the oil and leave for a few minutes.
3) Pour the water mixture into the flour well and mix bringing flour in from the sides until all of the flour is mixed in.
4) Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead until you have smooth springy soft dough. This takes a bit of practice, pulling together then pushing back with the heel of your palm, but you’ll feel it start to become springy after a while. Then you know you’re there.
5) Cover with a tea towel and leave to rise for an hour.
6) Heat oven to 240C/fan 220C /gas 8.
7) To make the sauce: Mix the passata, mixed herbs and garlic together, season to taste.
8) Split the dough into 2 even balls and give each one a quick knead before rolling out to a 25cm round on a lightly floured surface.
9) Place the bases onto 2 floured baking trays.
10) Smooth the sauce over the pizza and top with the cherry tomatoes and mozzarella.
11) Bake for 8-10 mins until crisp.
12) Top with the basil leaves before serving.