700ml hot chicken stock
75g diced chorizo
6g/1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
120g/lemon wedges, to serve
15ml/1 tbsp olive oil
12g/2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
0.5g/pinch of saffron strands
2 small heads of spring greens, finely shredded
1kg small live clams, washed well
1) Bring the stock to the boil in a large pan, with the chorizo, garlic, saffron.
2) Add the greens and cook for 2 mins.
3) Add the clams, cover and cook over a high heat for 4-5 mins or until they are all opened.
4) Divide evenly between four bows and drizzle with oil.
5) Serve with the lemon wedges.