Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli, soy sauce and tomato purée, then add the chicken and leave it to marinate while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
2) Boil a large pan of water, add the noodles, broccoli and carrots, then cook for 4 mins before draining.
3) Heat the oil in a wok, tip in the chicken and its marinade, then stir-fry for 4-5 mins until cooked.
4) Toss in the noodles, vegetables, beansprouts and spring onion to warm through,
5) Mix the oyster sauce with 2 tbsp water and stir this in just before serving.