Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Pre heat the oven to 200C.
2) Add the onions, carrots and garlic to a saucepan with the oil. Cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes until they are tender.
3) While they are cooking put the spices into a dry frying pan with the chilli and roast for a min or two. Crush the coriander and cumin. This takes quite a while to get really fine.
4) Add the beans, lentils, sweetcorn and the spices to the pan with the veg and cook for a few minutes.
5) Add the passata and the stock cube and give it a good stir to dissolve the stock cube. Cook for about 10 mins to allow the tomato to cook and mix with the other flavours.
6) Add salt and pepper to taste.
7) Cut the peppers in half as shown and remove seeds. Place open side up on a greased baking tray.
8) Stuff with the chilli mixture. It seems like a lot of chilli but over stuff them as it cooks down more in the oven.
9) Add the cheese, again it seems like a lot but it melts down and you want a good coating.
10) Bake in for 1/2 hour until they are golden brown.