1. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl with your hands, really squeezing the mixture together.
2. Using slightly wet hands create four equal sized balls of the mix then flatten with your palm into a burger shape.
3. Place on a plate and cover with cling film, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Set your grill to a medium heat.
5. Place burgers on grill and brush the top with oil. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Turn the burgers over, brush the other side with oil and cook for a further 4 – 5 minutes or to your liking.
* At the mixing stage you can add any other ingredients to vamp up your burger. Some suggestions - mixed herbs, finely chopped gherkin, black pepper or chillies.