1) Pour the oil to a medium sized frying pan over a high heat.
2) Add the onions and peppers and stir fry for a few minutes.
3) Turn the heat to low and cover the pan with a lid. Leave for 10 minutes to soften the peppers and onions, stirring occasionally.
4) Break the eggs into a bowl and mix with the seasoning.
5) Turn the heat back up to high and pour the eggs over the peppers and onions.
6) Using a wooden spoon pull the edges of the mixture into the middle of the pan then swirl any liquid to the edges. Repeat until it stops swirling.
7) Turn the heat back to low. Replace the lid and leave for 5 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
8) Roll up in the pan and turn onto a plate.