1) Melt butter in a large pan and gently cook garlic and shallots until softened.
2) Stir in 75g of the Parma ham, rosemary and rice.
3) Add the wine and stir over a gentle heat until absorbed.
4) Add the stock a little at a time, stirring well between additions, until all stock has been absorbed and the rice is creamy and tender (about 25 minutes).
5) Stir in the Parmesan and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
6) Season to taste with plenty of salt and pepper.
7) Serve topped with the reserved strips of Parma ham, shavings of Parmesan and the rocket.