Creamy wild rocket risotto
Sulphur dioxide, Milk, Lactose, Celery, Gluten, Sulphur dioxide
What are the health benefits of Creamy wild rocket risotto?
A great vegetarian lunch for your cells, immune system, bones and sinews
400g Arborio rice
75g unsalted butter
250g/2 onions, peeled and chopped
60g freshly grated parmesan
50g wild rocket, roughly chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
45ml/3 tbsp single cream
1 litre vegetable stock, kept simmering (20g/2 x stock cubes)
120ml white wine
1) Melt half the butter in a large pan and fry the onion until soft, then add the rice and stir thoroughly until opaque and sizzling.
2) Add the wine and allow it to evaporate for 1-2 minutes.
3) Add in a ladle of stock. Over a medium heat, keep stirring until the liquid has all been absorbed, then continue to add the hot stock a ladleful at a time.
4) When the rice is cooked, add the rocket, cream, remaining butter and Parmesan.
5) Season to taste, stir again and cover. Leave to rest for 2 minutes before serving.