Milk, Lactose, Eggs
What are the health benefits of Gluten free pancake?
A wheat free breakfast dish that will look after your thyroid, cells, tissues and organs
25g/4 tbsp melted butter
2 medium eggs
350ml/12fl oz milk
175g/6oz tapioca flour
175g/6oz rice flour
1) Sift the flours and salt into a large bowl. Lightly beat the eggs.
2) Make a well in the centre and add the eggs. Starting in the centre whisk the eggs in gradually combining the mixture.
3) Add the milk slowly and beat until the batter is smooth.
4) Refrigerate the batter for at least an hour before cooking.
5) Heat a non stick frying pan or pancake pan until very hot. Drizzle with a little of the butter and using a spatula spread out to the edges.
6) Using a ladle, pour in just enough batter to cover the base of the pan thinly.
7) When the top of the pancake has lost its liquid look, loosen and flip over with a spatula, cook for a further 1-2 seconds on the other side.
8) Line a plate with a piece of tin foil twice as long as the pancakes. Slide the pancakes onto the plate and fold over the foil to keep them warm while you make the rest.