Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Heat the oil in medium non-stick saucepan, add onion and garlic and cook until softened.
2) Stir in the carrots and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes until slightly softened.
3) Add the flour and curry powder; cook for 1 minute.
4) Gradually stir in the water until fully combined;
5) Add honey, soy sauce and the bay leaves. Slowly bring to the boil.
6) Turn down heat and simmer for 20 minutes or so until sauce thickens to a pouring consistency.
7) Stir in the garam masala.
8) Remove the bay leaves and blitz the sauce until smooth.
9) Return to saucepan and keep on low heat until ready to serve.