Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Make a paste with the chilli powder and a little water.
2) Whisk the yoghurt and set aside.
3) Fry the shallots in the ghee until lightly browned- about 12 minutes.
3) Add cloves, cardamoms, cinnamon and mace, fry for 1 minute.
4) Add the rest of the spices and the chilli paste, with 2 tablespoons of stock and stir continuously for 2 minutes.
5) Add the meat and sauté for 5 minutes.
6) Lower heat and add the yoghurt. Stir well and sauté for a few minutes.
7) Add salt to taste and 1 litre of water the tomato puree and the remaining lamb stock.
8) Cook until meat is tender.
9) Before serving, remove the cloves cardamoms and mace, if intact.