Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
2) Meanwhile add the oil to a large frying pan over medium heat and add the shallots and garlic and fry for a few minutes to soften.
3) Add the mushrooms and cook for 3-5 minutes.
4) Add the white wine and allow to evaporate.
5) Add the spinach, turn the heat off and allow it to wilt.
6) Stir in the ricotta cheese.
7) Add the drained pasta and stir, using some of the pasta water to loosen the ricotta if necessary.
8) Serve with the Parmesan sprinkled over the top.