1) Place the lemon zest and cornflour in a sauce pan.
2) Gradually whisk in the water.
3) Place over a medium-low heat and add the lemon juice and sugar.
4) Continue to cook stirring until it becomes very thick.
5) Turn the heat down to low and add the milk and vegan spread, stir until melted and smooth then remove from the heat.
6) Pour the hot lemon curd into a large steralised jar or 2 smaller ones. (See the link above for staralizing).
7) Seal them and leave to set for a few hours or overnight.
8) Store in the fridge. They will keep for 2 weeks.