Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the leeks and pancetta until the leeks are cooked through and soft.
2) Add the rice and stir thoroughly to coat in the oil.
3) Add in a ladleful of stock, keep stirring until the liquid has all been absorbed, then continue to add the hot stock a ladleful at a time.
4) When cooked, remove the pan from the heat and stir in the butter and cheese.
5) Adjust the seasoning, cover the pan and leave to rest for about 3 minutes.
6) Stir again and transfer to warmed plates and serve at once, garnished with grilled pancetta.