1g ground black pepper
60ml/juice of 2 lemons
1 bag mixed salad leaves
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
24g/2 tbsp chopped parsley
20g pine nuts
10g/1 chilli pepper, deseeded, and finely chopped
250g dolcelatte cheese, cut into sticks
1) Peel, core and slice the pear and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice and marinate for about 15 minutes.
2) In a dry frying pan lightly toast the pine nuts , set aside.
3) Heat a griddle pan and brush with oil. Cook the pear slices for a minute on each side.
4) Toss the chilli pepper, oil, salad leaves, seasoning, parsley and pine nuts together in a bowl. Stir in the dolcelatte cheese.
5) To serve divide the salad between four plates and top with the pear.