Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
2) Season the inside of the pheasant and wrap in the pancetta.
3) Heat the rapeseed oil in in a frying pan and seal the pheasants on all sides.
4) Transfer the pheasants to a baking dish and add the Marsala.
5) Roast in the oven for 25 -30 minutes.
6) Remove from the oven and leave to cool down.
7) Toss the chicory and rocket with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chestnuts and mint. Season.
8) Remove the pheasants from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes, then carve.
9) Serve the pheasant with the salad on the side and any cooking juices poured over.