Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Roast the cashew nuts in a hot frying pan for a few minutes, until browned.
2) Crush two-thirds of the nuts, leaving the rest for garnish.
3) Heat 2 tablespoons of the coconut milk with the curry paste until the oil in the paste starts to bubble.
4) Add the meat and coat well until sealed.
5) Add the rest of the ingredients, if needed add a little water to ensure the ingredients are covered, reserving the uncrushed cashews.
6) Cover and cook on a slow simmer for 1 hour, or until the pork is cooked.
7) Serve with rice and garnish with remaining cashews.