Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Cut pork into even sized cubes and toss in the seasoned flour.
2) Slice onion and celery.
3) Heat the oil in a flame-proof casserole, add the pork and fry until browned.
4) Add the onion, celery and ginger and cook for 4-5 minutes.
5) Stir in the soy sauce, seasoning and vegetable stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
6) Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan, add the almonds and fry until golden.
7) Serve the pork topped with almonds.