Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Mix the nutmeg, juniper, cloves, bay leaf, thyme, salt, pepper, Calvados, garlic and pork together.
2) Marinate overnight in the fridge.
3) The next day, heat the oven to 140C/120C fan/gas 1.
4) Put the meat into a casserole pot, add the wine and enough water to just cover.
5) Bring to a simmer then put into the oven and cook for 3 hours.
6) Allow to cool slightly before pouring everything into a colander, draining the juices and fat into a bowl for a few minutes.
7) Put the pork into a food processor and blitz on a low setting to shred the pork.
8) Add the juices and fat slowly while the mixer still going until well combined.
9) Pack the pork into individual ramekins, level out and add some duck fat to the top of each.
10) Refrigerate to set the fat. They can be kept for a up to a week.
11) Serve with the baguette and the cornichons on the side.