Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Preheat grill to its highest setting.
2) Lay mushrooms on a large, foil covered baking sheet.
3) Mix the chilli oil and 2 tablespoons of olive oil together and brush over mushrooms, season and grill for about 5 minutes on each side, turning once.
4) Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the mushrooms when you turn them.
5) When cooked, cool slightly then place in a large bowl with any juices.
6) Chop half the parsley and 1 clove of garlic and toss into the mushrooms along with the vinegar. Season to taste. Set aside.
7) Put the tahini in a bowl. Crush the remaining garlic with a little salt to make a paste and stir into the tahini.
8) Gradually stir in the juice of a lemon, followed by the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
9) Add 2-3 tablespoons of warm water to thin the dressing then check the seasoning.
10) Separate the chicory leaves, tearing the large leaves in 2, tear the remaining parsley into sprigs, discarding any thick stalks.
11) Arrange chicory on 4 plates with the mushrooms. Drizzle some of the dressing on top and scatter over the pine nuts and parsley. Season with black pepper.