160g/32 fresh anchovies
2 eggs beaten
1 tbsp lemon juice
24g/4 tsp fresh marjoram, leaves picked
200ml/7fl oz extra virgin olive oil
500g/4 large waxy potatoes, peeled, sliced finely
110g/4oz rocket leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
300g/4 medium tomatoes, sliced finely
1) Preheat the oven to 225C/450F/Gas 8.
2) Lay the potatoes over the bottom of a greased 23cm flan dish.
3) Top with the anchovies and then the tomatoes.
4) Whisk the eggs with black pepper and pour over the other ingredients. Sprinkle with the marjoram.
5) Bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes until set.
6) Whisk the oil and lemon juice together, season to taste.
7) Serve a slice of the tart with a handful of rocket and the oil and lemon dressing.