Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
2) Put the onion, butternut squash and sweet potato onto a baking stray. Season to taste and add the nutmeg.
3) Drizzle with the oil and roast for 40 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
4) Put the roasted vegetables into a saucepan and add the stock. Using a hand blender blitz until smooth.
5) Add the marsala wine and season to taste.
6) In another saucepan heat the cream and cheese gently until the cheese is melted and well mixed in.
7) Pour the soup into individual bowls and top with a swirl of the cheese mixture and a sprinkle of pine nuts.