Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) In a mixing bowl, whisk 3 tablespoons of oil with the vinegar and half the herbs, and season.
2) Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large frying pan and stir-fry the asparagus and beans until just soft - about 4 minutes.
3) Toss with the dressing and divide between 4 plates.
4) Heat the final tablespoon of oil in the pan and fry the scallops for 2 minutes. Turn, add the butter, then fry for 2 minutes more until just cooked through.
5) Divide between plates, scatter with remaining herbs and season.