1) Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2) Place the leeks onto a baking tray and drizzle with the oil. Season with salt and pepper, cover with foil and place into the hot oven for 25-30 minutes.
3) While your leeks are cooking, you can prepare the rest of your ingredients as instructed above.
4) To make the dressing, place the Dijon mustard in a small jar along with the honey, vinegar and the oil. Add a little salt and pepper, place the lid on top and shake hard until the dressing is combined.
5) Once the leeks are cooked, remove them from the oven and cut into quarters, lengthways.
6) Mix the leeks and endive leaves with the walnuts, sliced apples and pomegranate seeds.
7) Dress lightly with half of the dressing and pile onto a big platter.
8) Top with crumbled goats cheese and finish with the remaining dressing.
The recipe comes to us courtesy of British Leeks and Sophie Wright.