Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Grill the sausages until browned.
2) Meanwhile fry the onions in the oil until soft, add the garlic, peppers and tomatoes, and cook until mushy.
3) Stir in the couscous and ⅔ of the stock, bring to the boil and season with salt, pepper and Tabasco.
4) Add the sausage, sliced thinly, and simmer for about 5 minutes, until the stock is absorbed; add more if necessary.
5) Toss in the chives and separate the couscous grains.
6) Serve hot with a crisp salad.