Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Cut the chicken breasts into large chunks and put into a food processor with the garlic. Blitz until the chicken is minced.
2) Add the bacon and mixed herbs and blitz for a few seconds more.
3) Split the chicken mixture into 2 and place in some cling film.
4) Roll into 2 sausage shapes the length of the pastry.
5) Leave in the fridge for an hour.
6) Remove the pastry from the fridge 15minutes before using.
7) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
8) Lay the pastry sheet out and cut into 2 lengthwise.
9) Place one chicken sausage onto each piece of pastry and brush the long edge with water.
10) Roll up the pastry overlapping the where its meets.
11) Turn the sausage rolls upside down, with the overlap underneath and cut into 2.5cm long pieces.
12) Put the sausage rolls onto a greased baking tray, brush with beaten egg and cook for 20 minutes until golden.