Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Put each loin steak between 2 pieces of clingfilm and, using a rolling pin, beat to 6mm thickness.
2) Remove and discard clingfilm and put the pork in a bowl. Add the sesame oil and sprinkle with a little black pepper. Turn to coat, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3) To make the breadcrumbs, put the bread pieces into a food processor and pulse to coarse crumbs. Put the breadcrumbs, parsley and lemon zest into a bowl and mix. Add black pepper to taste,then transfer to a plate.
4) Coat the both sides of the pork with the crumb mixture.
5) Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the pork and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the breadcrumbs are golden and the pork is cooked through.
6) Put the spinach in a large bowl, add the extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice, and toss to coat.
7) Put a mound of spinach on each plate and top with the pork. Sprinkle with black pepper and serve.