Milk, Lactose, Eggs, Gluten
What are the health benefits of Linguine carbonara?
Look after your heart and immune system with this classic carbonara
2 cloves of garlic
20g/1 egg yolk
25g of onion
5g of grated Parmesan
15ml/1 tbsp rapeseed oil
Salt and pepper to taste
100g of linguine
50g/two rashers of thick streaky bacon
1) Put the linguine in a pan of salted boiling water.
2) Finely chop the onion and garlic.
3) Cut the bacon into strips.
4) Fry the onion, bacon and garlic in the oil for a few minutes over a medium heat until cooked.
5) Once the linguine is cooked, drain and add to the pan with the bacon.
6) Stir to thoroughly mix the pasta with the sauce.
7) Pour into a bowl making sure you scrape all of the oil into the bowl as well.
8) Serve with the raw egg yolk on top and grated Parmesan.
9) Stir in the egg yolk before eating.