Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) Crush half of the garlic, with the parsley and a 50ml of white wine, with a pestle and mortar.
3) Place the mince and the garlic mixture into a large bowl and mix well. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
4) Place the bread in a shallow dish and cover with the milk and allow to soak for a few minutes.
5) Add the bread, egg, marjoram, salt and pepper to the mince and knead until all the ingredients are mixed.
6) Make small meatballs (approx. 20) and coat in flour.
7) Heat the oil in a medium hot frying pan and cook the meatballs until they turn golden brown, drain and place in a casserole dish.
8) For the sauce: Place a little oil from the meatballs into a saucepan, add the onion and garlic and gently fry until they begin to brown.
9) Add the chopped tomatoes and about half a glass of white wine.
10) Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
11) Pour the sauce over the meatballs and then place in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
12) Serves 3 as a meal or 5 – 6 as a tapas dish with bread for mopping up the juices.