Lambs heart keema Madras curry
Mustard, Sulphur dioxide, Milk, Lactose
What are the health benefits of Lambs heart keema Madras curry?
A great way to integrate support for your heart, immune system, cleansing activity along with protection from cancer
30g curry powder
3g garam masala
5g ground ginger
25g green chillies
250g lambs heart after trimming
250g lamb mince
30ml rapeseed oil
425g red onion
5g sea salt
400g tinned tomatoes
3g ground cumin
1) Sautee the chopped onions in the oil and butter along with the chopped heart and lamb mince until lightly browned.
2) Add the curry powder, ginger, cumin and fry for a couple of minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes, chopped green chillies, chopped garlic and salt and simmer for 1 hour.
4) Add the garam masala 5 minutes before the end of cooking.
5) Serve with Basmati rice or nan bread and a pickle of your choice.