Milk, Lactose, Fish, Gluten
What are the health benefits of Spaghetti Bolognese?
A great family favourite for your heart, energy creation, immune system and cell health
400g beef mince
4 cloves garlic
200g red onions
Salt and pepper to taste
400g tin of tomatoes
20g tomato puree
1tsp/5g Worcestershire sauce
300g dried spaghetti
1) Chop the onions and sauté them in a pan with the oil.
2) After 5 minutes add the beef mince and brown.
3) Add the chopped garlic, tomatoes, tomato puree, oregano and Worcestershire sauce and a little water and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Place the spaghetti in boiling salted water and cook for 6 -10 minutes depending on how you like it.
5) Mix the spaghetti with the meat sauce and serve sprinkled with Parmesan.