Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Blitz the tinned tomatoes and add to a pan with the oregano.
2) Cook for twenty minutes over a medium heat. Season to taste
3) Meanwhile, mix the tuna, breadcrumbs, lemon zest, parsley, pine nuts and egg together until completely combined.
4) Divide into 12 and roll into balls.
5) Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water for 8 - 10 minutes until al-dente.
6) Heat the oil in a pan and cook the tuna balls until they are cooked and golden, approximately 5 minutes. Drain well.
7) Toss the tuna balls in the tomato sauce to coat well.
8) Serve on the spaghetti with the basil sprinkled over the top.