Mustard, Milk, Lactose, Fish
What are the health benefits of Simple fish curry?
A fantastic curry for your metabolism, DNA, heart and cell health.
Can't find tilapia, you can always substitute cod and cook in exactly the same way.
600g tilapia fillet
500g red onions
30g fresh ginger
20g garlic paste
20g gram flour
Salt and pepper to taste
50g salted butter
400g tinned tomatoes
20g coriander leaves
30g coconut oil
10g green chillies
2 tbsp/35g Bolsts mild curry powder
1) Chop the onions and saute in the butter until golden.
2) Add the curry powder and fry gently for a minute or two.
3) Add the garlic paste, ginger and chillies and fry for a minute or two.
4) Add the tomatoes and simmer the sauce for 30 minutes.
5) Whilst the sauce is simmering cut the tilapia into chunks and roll in seasoned gram flour.
6) Fry the tilapia pieces in the coconut oil and set aside.
7) Once the sauce is cooked through add the tilapia pieces and simmer for a few minutes more.
8) Serve sprinkled with the coriander leaves.